Wed, Nov 13 | 432 NE Ravenna Blvd
Ski and Snowboard Injury Prevention Workshop
Get ready for the ski and snowboard season with information on how to prevent common injuries!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2019, 7:00 PM
432 NE Ravenna Blvd, 432 NE Ravenna Blvd, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
About The Event
Topics Covered in the workshop:
- Common mistakes made by winter sports athletes that leads to injuries
- Tips on how to prevent pain and injuries associated with skiing and snowboarding
Who is the workshop for?
- If you are a skier or snowboarder that is recovering from a recent or past injury.
- You are in search of tips and guidance to stay injury free this upcoming season.
- You experience aches and stiffness in your Ankles, Knees or Back while skiing or snowboarding.
- You are hesitant to get back out on the mountain due to fear of injury.
- Ankle, Knee or Back pain limits you from enjoying skiing or snowboarding.