top of page
Wed, Nov 13|
432 NE Ravenna Blvd
Ski and Snowboard Injury Prevention Workshop
Get ready for the ski and snowboard season with information on how to prevent common injuries!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2019, 7:00 PM
432 NE Ravenna Blvd, 432 NE Ravenna Blvd, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
About The Event
Topics Covered in the workshop:
- Common mistakes made by winter sports athletes that leads to injuries
- Tips on how to prevent pain and injuries associated with skiing and snowboarding
Who is the workshop for?
- If you are a skier or snowboarder that is recovering from a recent or past injury.
- You are in search of tips and guidance to stay injury free this upcoming season.
- You experience aches and stiffness in your Ankles, Knees or Back while skiing or snowboarding.
- You are hesitant to get back out on the mountain due to fear of injury.
- Ankle, Knee or Back pain limits you from enjoying skiing or snowboarding.
bottom of page