Total Joint Pre-hab Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
The online workshop will be ongoing every Wednesday starting 4/8/20 at 1:00 pm.
The workshop will consist of 45 minutes of movement therapy followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A with Kelly a leading expert in total joint physical therapy.
The cost for this workshop is FREE!
To register please call our office at 206-524-4977 or complete the RSVP form.
Who is the Workshop For?
- You are looking to maintain fitness and strength in your leg prior to your surgery
- Your surgery has been delayed
- You are unable to attend a gym or in-person care due to COVID-19
- You are fearful of your hip or knee joint "stiffening up" and limiting your independence
- You want to set yourself up for the best possible outcome post your surgery.
Topics Covered in this Workshop
- The #1 risk factor for developing “stiff knee syndrome” and how you can prevent it
- The top 3 things you can do in the months before surgery to prevent Stiff Knee Syndrome
- Why this one thing you do before surgery can improve your chances of a quicker recovery by 29% and significantly reduce the likelihood that you’ll need to visit a nursing home
- The 3 most effective, simple do-it-yourself techniques to ensure successful recovery from total joint replacement