Fri, May 15|
Zoom - Online
Online Back Pain Workshop
Are you in search of a natural way to fix your back pain? Does back pain leave you fearful of bending, squatting, or going for a walk? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then join us for a virtual back pain workshop that will teach you how to ease your low back pain.
Time & Location
May 15, 2020, 12:00 PM
Zoom - Online
About The Event
The onlie workshop will be ongoing every Thursday starting 4/9/20 at 12:00 pm.
The workshop will consist of 45 minutes of movement therapy followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A with Kelly a leading expert in back pain physical therapy.
The cost for this workshop is FREE.
To register please call 206-524-4977 or complete the RSVP registration form.
Who is the Workshop For?
- You get back pain with everyday activities like sitting, standing, walking, bending, or lifting -or-
- You have difficulty sleeping at night or feel stiff in the morning -or-
- Your unable to attend in person care due to Social Distancing or “Stay at Home” ordinance
- You've had back pain of a long time that hasn't gotten better with other treatments -or-
- You’ve had past episodes of back pain that get better, but then you have flare-ups and the pain comes back. -or-
- Your back pain seems to come and go without an identifiable cause.
Topics Covered in this Workshop
- Natural ways to reduce back pain that doesn't include medication or injections.
- Easy replicable home exercises for you to complete on your own.
- Q&A time with an experrt physical therapist that specializes in back pain